Thursday 14 March 2013

CA 2 - Conclusion

This was my first experience with responsive design and after doing some research into the methods. I think I found the best methods that suit me. While they require some extra work with calculations, it is a lot more flexible and will work on any screen size. '

One area I would like to improve upon is javascript. It can do some really cool stuff , drop down menus / image sliders  and many more. While I have a good basic knowledge of the fundamentals from the programming class. I feel my code could be more efficient. I feel like I'm repeating the code over and over.

I do a lot of reading online about web design / development  and I find twitter to be the best source of good and up to date information. 

If you have any questions let me know,

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment