Wednesday 12 December 2012

integrated CA - Conclusion

Before carrying out this CA my web designs were in my head and at the time I was proud of them but thankfully I learned the importance of  wire framing and designing up the site in Photoshop. I'd be fairly comfortable coding from a PSD now.

I also really think the pseudo element I have been talking about so much is very useful. If you take a look at some websites source code it can be quite cluttered and the only person who understands what is going on is the guy who designed it. Which is not advised in case other people have to work on the project. With the before and after CSS it keeps the HTML clean and easy to understand.

Even though before this course I had experience with HTML and CSS, I have learned a huge amount about the design aspects associated with websites. I have a real interest in becoming a web designer and hopefully by the end of the course I will have the skills to back up my passion for web design.

~ Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment