Wednesday 12 December 2012

Integrated CA - Validation

I created two sites one with CSS2 and one with CSS3.

The CSS2 version validates but is not the design I like. It doesn't have border-radius and the transitions.

The CSS3 version is the design that I like. It has transitions, border - radius and a few other bits. On the advice page. (in my HTML AND CSS I misspelled it as advise incase you wondering) I followed this tutorial http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/08/08/circle-hover-effects-with-css-transitions/ to create the roll over animation. It uses opacity which is not support by IE. It also scales some of the elements. I'm not 100% on the transition bit but after seeing what it can do I will definitely be using it a lot.

My html validates on every page except I get two errors on the contact form for using the placeholder=" " tag .

I took this out in the CSS 2 version so this fully validates.

Another problem I have is that the font I use which is from https://typekit.com does not work on a local machine. It has to be on a server for it to work. I ran this by Stefan and he said include the font in the folder which I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment